Thursday, October 7, 2010

Panda Dog

Last night I went for some Korean BBQ down Kyungsung with Calum and Jez, and afterwards for a few cheeky sodas in Thursday Party. As we were walking into Thursday Party, I saw a Panda. Yup, sat on the street, in the middle of one of Busan's most popular area was a panda...happy as Larry.


That isn't my own picture, it's one I found on Google. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me at the time to take a picture of this insanity!

The Panda wasn't alone. It had a collar and a lead. And on the end of the lead was a fat Korean bloke who'd probably had more Kimchi than Rooney's had grandmas!



Turns out it wasn't a Panda, but a dog who's had it's hair dyed to look like one. Jesus christ Korea!

Since I got here I've seen dogs with shoes on. Dogs with baseball tops on. I even saw one dog with a nappy on! No word of a lie! And now a fucking panda dog! Around it's eyes had even been dyed black. 

Apparently it's not uncommon out here. The clubs use them as promotion. Employ some poor bloke to stand outside their establishment with a canine that's been robbed of all it's dignity. I think that was the case last night.


A dog is a bloody dog! It licks it's balls and sniffs its mates ass! It doesn't need trainers or a colour co-ordinated dress!

If you see one of these, I would be forever grateful if you slapped the owner!

Kev



No comments:

Post a Comment