Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spoilt

The kids spoilt me today. I don't mean they gave me a load of presents, they spoilt me in the things they said to me and the way they acted. Here's my highlights of the day:

Period 1: Mi Ran(an 11 year old girl): Teacher, you look very handsome today.
               Mi Ran got a sticker!

Period 2: Two 11-year old girls come up to me and ask when my birthday is. I tell them it's in September. They say they hope I'm still here then and give me a small not which reads:

Thank you for teaching me. You are very good teacher. You are handsome and tall. You miss your family, but you are brave. I'm Hyun-Ju. I'm study 6-5 class. You are very very good person. Kevin teacher...FIGHTING!

Period 5(7 and 8 year olds): One kid conjures up the balls to come up to me and hold out his hand in the hope I will shake it. Of course, I indulge him and shake his hand. The rest of the kids see this and all run up to me with their hands out wanting me to shake them.


One of the best school days so far. Makes you want to stay!

Kevla

No comments:

Post a Comment